Terms and Conditions - MooGoo Postgraduate Cancer Nursing Scholarship Student Scholarship
- Applications must be received on this form and address all questions and selection criteria.
- MooGoo Skin Care reserves the right to not make an offer of an award in 2023.
- MooGoo Skin Care Awards Committee will undertake assessment of all applications and their decision will be final.
- Applications are competitive and MooGoo Skin Care reserves the right to withdraw the award should conditions not be satisfied.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- The scholarship is open to any Australian resident who is currently enrolled and participating in any tertiary course related to the field of postgraduate cancer nursing. The scholarship is not affiliated with any tertiary institution.
- Applicants must complete a short essay answering the question: “How will your future career help to enhance the lives of those undergoing cancer treatment”. There is a word limit of 1,500 words. Applicants must detail how the $10,000 scholarship award will be applied against their ongoing study (such as undertaking further study, training or conference attendance).
- There will be up to three (3) successful applicants, who will each receive the sum of $10,000 that is to be used for further study, training, conference attendance etc. Successful applicants are required to provide an Australian bank account details for payment of the scholarship sum. Payment shall be made within 30 days of the announcement of successful applicants.
- Successful applicants are required to provide a brief biography and picture of themselves.
Successful applicants are required to submit a brief report to MooGoo Skin Care within two months of being awarded the scholarship on how the scholarship has assisted with their studies. Report should be emailed to email@example.com.
- MooGoo Skin Care should be acknowledged in any publication, social media post or presentation resulting from the scholarship award.
- MooGoo Skin Care is to be acknowledged in any publication or presentation resulting from funding support.
- MooGoo Skin Care reserves the right to publish information about the scholarship and successful applicants in their medium of choice.
RELEASE OF INFORMATION
MooGoo Skin Care will release information including your state/territory, employer to the judging panel and to the sponsor, CNSA. MooGoo Skin Care may also use de-identified information for the purposes of promoting and publicising the scholarships. Personal Information may be disclosed to a subsequent Administrator for the purposes of administering the scholarships such as;
- Name, address, contact details
You agree to be contacted to participate in any surveys that may be conducted by MooGoo Skin Care or a third party acting on behalf of MooGoo Skin Care to collect information relevant to your scholarship.
MooGoo Skin Care is regulated by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which protects the privacy of your personal information. The purpose of this Privacy Collection Notice is to let you know what information is collected about you and how the information is used by MooGoo Skin Care. MooGoo Skin Care takes all reasonable steps to protect personal information held in its possession against loss, unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure or misuse.
Please click here to view MooGoo’s privacy collection notice.
By submitting this form you agree to these terms and conditions
Where personal expenses are incurred in undertaking a scholarship award, the recipient should establish with the Australian Tax Office whether such expenses are deductible under the Australian Income Tax Law. MooGoo Skin Care cannot assist in providing any advice on any representations to the Commissioner of Taxation